Following months of teasing and previews from Just Flight, their awaited Palma De Mallorca Airport (LEPA) is now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Palma Airport is a busy airport during the summer months with many airlines frequenting the Spanish Balearic Island. The airport is able to handle a huge number of aircraft types, including wide-body planes such as the 747 and A340.
The airport comes with over 300 custom built buildings and 3D objects, interior modelling and various custom ground textures and markings. This includes elements such as custom aprons, surrounding streets and the taxiways too have been reworked for the airport. In addition, there is a working VDGS, custom jet bridges and numerous ground handling vehicles throughout. Finally, Just Flight has corrected the ILS for all runways and ensured that it performs well even on lower-end PCs.
- Over 300 custom-built buildings and 3D objects
- PBR texturing on all important buildings
- Highly detailed buildings with interiors where applicable
- Custom ground textures including custom ground markings for taxiways, aprons and surrounding streets
- Significant buildings and objects near the airport and on the approach paths
- Corrected ILS for all runways
- Animated hangar doors
- Animated elevators and escalators (at main entrance)
- Custom jetway bridges
- Working VDGS (Visual Guiding Docking System)
- Realistic night lighting.
- Accurate parking positions and taxiways, including General Aviation
- Accurate ground handling vehicles
- Airport is populated with hundreds of additional static ramp vehicles, baggage containers, buses and many other objects
- Tested and optimised for lower end PCs