iniScene has released Buffalo Niagara Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Dubbed as one of their best creations yet, this new release brings this New York state airport to life in MSFS.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport (KBUF) is one of the US’ oldest public airports, which has seen tremendous transformations over the years. Due to the proximity to the Canadian border and the iconic Niagara Falls, the airport sees plenty of traffic from an array of airlines. GA operators also use the airport as a base to offer tours around the scenic area.
The team has gone to big lengths to ensure that the airport is as feature-rich as possible. Across the whole airport product, you will find highly detailed models complete with PBR texturing. Alongside that is bespoke taxi signage, accurate land-side object placement and thousands of cars to bring the scenery to life.
Furthermore, the team has used extensive satellite imagery that has been hand-corrected to blend to match the default MSFS surroundings. There are also custom-built jetways, accurate use of real-world decals and also the use of effective LOD utilisation for the best performance possible.
You can buy iniScene’s Buffalo Niagara Airport from their store for £14.99 (plus taxes). Coming soon to the in-sim Marketplace for PC and Xbox.
- Hand-made ground polygons with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- Thousands of hand-placed custom car models
- True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
- Hand-placed, high-definition vegetation, signage, ground clutter, vehicles, handling objects and more which have been custom-modelled in house by the iniScene team
- Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
- Highly detail models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
- Main airport terminal interior with lighting and custom objects
- Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible
- 0cm/px satellite imagery which has been hand corrected and colour blended to MSFS’ Bing satellite data
- Custom built jetways with realistic variations using PBR texturing and animations
- Accurate logos and real-world decals scattered throughout the airport to promote a true to life feeling
- Hand-placed bespoke ground service equipment at each gate featuring hundreds of containers and dollies
- Animated radar tower
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Compiled and optimised for Xbox Series X and S
- Detailed, custom terminal interior model