Following the announcement just a few days ago, iniBuilds has released Ponta Delgada Airport (LPPD) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The airport, named João Paulo II Airport after Pope John Paul II, serves the city of Ponta Delgada in the Azores. Airlines that regularly visit the airport include Azores Airlines, Ryanair, BA and even seasonal routes from United Airlines to Newark (USA).
iniBuilds rendition of the Portuguese airport has been made according to an up-to-date airport layout that reflects the current real-world airport. All the buildings and objects have been recreated in high quality, with custom models and detailed textures. The scenery also includes hand modelled points of interest that can be found around the airport, and “true-to-life airport landslide recreation”.
Furthermore, the airport terminal will come with a detailed terminal interior for those that just spend their time at the gate but still want something to look at, and a detailed recreation of the island’s coastline cliffs as you come in or fly out.
- Up to date airport layout, reflecting current real-world locations, including high quality models of all airport buildings & objects.
- Hand-made textures with crisp, bespoke texture sets, including modelled cliffs.
- Accurate, high quality modelled surrounding POIs including ambient lighting.
- True-to-life airport landside recreation with custom ground decals, street signs, vegetation, parking barriers and more.
- Highly detailed Port of Ponta Delgada.
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting.
- Detailed modelled terminal interior.
- Official GSX Profile included in the scenery folder.