Golden Age Simulations has released its OTW-160 for Prepar3D v1-5 and also FSX. The Meyers OTW (Out To Win) was a 1930s United States training biplane designed by Allen Meyers and built by his Meyers Aircraft Company. The OTW-160 was the final production variant from the team.
According to Golden Age Simulations, “The OTW was a conventional biplane with tandem seating for two in open cockpits and a fixed tailwheel landing gear. The prototype was powered by a 125 HP (93 kW) Warner Scarab engine and it first flew on 10 May 1936. The aircraft was produced in two main variants: the OTW-145 powered by a 145 HP (108 kW) Warner Super Scarab, and the OTW-160 powered by a 160 HP (119 kW) Kinner R-5 engine. Our representation is that of the Kinner-powered model 160.”
Included with the plane is a high-quality model, high-definition texturing and a fully animated cockpit. There’s a bespoke sound package, user-controlled aircraft config tool and a number of liveries.
You can buy Golden Age Simulations’ Meyers OTW-160 for $6.00 from the Just Flight website. Once their sale ends, it will usually cost $14.99.
- High quality, fully animated 3D model with four period-correct liveries
- 3D modelled gauges
- Fully modelled detailed Kinner R-5 radial engine
- High Resolution (4096 x 4096) DXT5 textures
- Fully animated VC with VC cockpit shadowing and smooth 3D modelled gauges
- User-controlled Aircraft Configuration Manager
- Custom VC sound package
- Volumetric propeller textures
- High Fidelity sound files
- Precision flight dynamics
- Fully animated pilot figures
- Custom installer for P3D (all versions), FSX and FSX:SE