Announced just over a week ago, FSDG has released their rendition of Djerba-Zarzis International Airport (DTTJ) for MSFS. The airport serves the island of Djerba, located just off the cost of Tunisia. It sees a variety of airlines with mostly seasonal destinations in Europe.
FSDG’s recreation of the airport features an “accurate and realistic rendition” of the airport, using technologies such as dynamic lighting, texture reflections and animated jetways. It’s available for €14,50 through FSDG’s own website.
- Accurate and realistic rendition of Zarzis International Airport, Djerba, Tunisia (DTTJ)
- Authentic light environment
- MSFS technologies (dynamic lighting, reflective textures, animated jetways)
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Compatible with all known add-ons including GSX
- Manual included