Microsoft Flight Simulator’s freeware A320neo by FlyByWire Simulations has been updated to version 0.9.0, bringing a whole host of updates to ‘enhance the user experience’.
Implementing major work across a variety of systems, such as the hydraulics, air conditioning and electrical systems, the update is now live for sim pilots.
Furthermore, the update now means the aircraft supports SimBridge, allowing FlyByWire to ‘ulitize external systems more easily’, such as company route support and MCDU remote display.
The full list of features are as follows:
- Brand new EFB with flyPadOS 3 bringing an expanded feature set and quality of life updates
- Realistically simulated Flight Control Computers: ELAC/SEC/FDCD/FAC
- Major improvements to the FMGC resulting in better leg and navigation management
- Fully realistic hydraulics simulation across all aspects of the A32NX
- Improved logic, visuals and elements in the PFD, SD, and MCDU
- Air Conditioning System Controller connected to our custom electrical system
- Further CPDLC and ATSU improvements with new features
- FBW’s SimBridge external features
- Company Routes Support (New)
- flyPad Local Charts Support (New)
- MCDU Remote Display (migrated from old implementation)
- External Printer (migrated from old implementation)
You can read their full release notes here.