Scenery developer Feelthere has released Tucson International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Tucson International Airport (KTUS) is located in Arizona, United States, and sees a range of domestic airlines fly to local destinations. Common domestic destinations include major hubs such as Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Los Angeles, and Phoenix. There is also a fairly busy cargo area and also military presence at the airport, offering plenty of choice for simmers.
The airport comes with detailed PBR buildings, animated jetways, airport clutter and improved night lighting throughout. There is also new ground poly that replicates realistic decals, dirt, taxi lines, and surfaces. The AFCAD has also been improved to include accruatcy in the taxiway names and airport signage.
- Highly detailed buildings with PBR texturing.
- Complete modelled ground polygon including realistic decals, dirt, taxi lines and surfaces.
- Custom animated jetways.
- Airline parking codes and modified airport services.
- Updated AFCAD, parking spots, taxiway names and taxi signs.
- Improved taxiway and runway lighting.
- Multiple objects and clutter placed over the airport using the SDK.
- Improved night lighting and apron lamps.