On February 12th, VATSIM will be hosting the Cross the Land, which will see virtual pilots fly westbound across parts of the Middle East and Europe.
For this event, the team have 620 bookings available with the first slot departing at 09:00 UTC on February 12th 2022. The last slot will then see aircraft depart at 14:30 UTC.
The current list of airports is as follows:
- Dubai International Airport (OMDB)
- Queen Alia International Airport (OJAI)
- Kuwait International Airport (OKBK)
- King Abdulaziz International Airport (OEJN)
- Sharm El Sheikh International Airport (HESH)
- Munich Airport (EDDM)
- Vienna International Airport (LOWW)
- Brussels-National Airport (EBBR)
- Geneva Airport (LSGG)
- Malaga Airport );EMG)
- Riga International Airport (EVRA)
Slot bookings will close on Friday 11th February 2022, but you will want to book a slot sooner than later in order to fly alongside fellow simmers in this popular event.
You can book your slots available right now on the Cross the Land microsite. Finally, you can stay up to date on their event via their dedicated Twitter.