Last week, Axonos announced that they would be releasing Palm Springs International Airport soon for Microsoft Flight Simulator. As expected, the airport product was released on December 12th via both Orbx and Gumroad.
The airport comes with a range of features such as 4K PBR texturing, hand-placed markings and a number of detailed landscaped areas. Furthermore, there is a feeling of a ‘live’ airport with custom ground clutter, dirt, bushes and trees throughout. Axonos has also said that even with all the detail, the airport has “good performance” even on low-end systems due to its optimisation.
Located in California, USA, Palm Springs International Airport is located east of the city of the same name. The airport servers a number of airlines such as American Airlines, Delta, Southwest and United and cover many domestic routes right across America. Although the airport has seen a dip in passenger traffic, the airport saw a peak of 2.4 million people pass through its doors in 2019.
- PBR material and 4k textures
- “live” airport through the used of custom ground clutter, dirt and other details
- Good performance even on “low” end systems. Highly optimised.
- Enhanced orthorphoto imagery
- Hand-placed markings, trees, bushes, dirt and ground equipment
- High resolution detailed ground textures
- Detailed landscaping
- Full support and custom scenery variations included (contact our support team for more info)