Developer Aerosoft has announced they are bringing the largest international airport in Northern Italy, Milan Malpensa International Airport (LIMC) to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
They announced the mega airport on their blog although only teasing a few WIP screenshots of the airport, they have promised an accurate representation of the terminal buildings, hangers, control tower and airport layout. They also mention that animated airport vehicles and people, custom jetways and a custom VDGS system for all gates will be included.
No information was shared from Aerosoft regarding a release date for Milan Malpensa, but until then make sure to stay tuned to FSElite for more updates.
- Accurate Terminal 1 and the old Terminal 2 buildings, concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
- Accurate control tower
- Full Dynamic Lighting
- Custom animated jetway system for all gates
- Custom VDGS system for all gates
- Animated figures inside Terminal 1
- Animated airport vehicles all around
- Animated train