A week ago ToLiss announced that they would be releasing a new update for its A319 aircraft on X-Plane 11. That update is now available for customers to download and the team has reconfirmed the new features that are present in the update.
Major features in version 1.6 of the ToLiss A319 includes the ability for custom waypoints to be programmed and support for LDA, IGS, GLA approaches. Furthermore, the team has done a complete rework of the PERF pages and added an EO mode, along with climb/descent prediction to a given altitude. These major features are also joined by some more minor ones including a rework to the flight plan page, a new RAT 3D model and also improved lateral directional handling qualities in manual flight. Finally, the update will also include an array of bug fixes.
Now that the A319 update is available to download, the team says that these features will now make their way into the A321 and A321 NEO products. There will also be new features for the A321 NEO specifically, but those have yet to be disclosed. There’s no word on when exactly the update will come to the other aircraft.
You can get the ToLiss A319 update now from your original point of purchase. Alternatively, you can use the ToLiss updater to get your update.
As a reminder, the team at ToLiss is currently also hard at work on the A340-600 for X-Plane 11. We last saw previews of the plane back in March when they shared images of the flightdeck.
ToLiss Airbus A319/21/21NEO Update
Major New Features
- Pilot item database allowing the creation and storage of custom waypoints, including associated page reconfigurations on DIR TO, FPLN, RAD NAV page etc.
- Bleed system upgrade to a quantitative bleed model affecting fuel consumption and take-off thrust
- Support for LDA, IGS, Localizer Backcourse and GLS approaches
- Complete rework of the PERF pages to add EO mode information as well as climb/descent predictions to a given altitude
- Rework of the PROG page to include EO mode information including indication of OEI gross ceiling and predictive GPS function
Minor New Features
- When flying the IAE engine, the EWD now properly supports revision to N1 Mode
- TO performance calculator also determines whether packs need to be ON or OFF for the take-off.
- Complete redo of the SD pages ENG, BLEED, PRESS, and F/CTL for better representational accuracy
- FPLN page rework: Constraints are now shown prior to filing the INIT B page.
- FPLN page additional information: The Final approach slope is now shown
- Improved the lateral-directional handling qualities in manual flight
- Changes to altitude and speed constraints of the active flight plan create TEMPY flight plan.
- Added RAT and outflow valve to the external 3d model
- Corrected PFD speed bug location during Go Around
- Prevented waypoint sequencing when flying in HDG mode in the opposite direction of FMS path at current TO waypoint
- Fixed ILS indication location on PFD
- Improved AP vertical target tracking when flying with high Angles of Attack
- Fine-tuning of the graphical representation in the EWD.
- Speed target for flap 3 landings is back to VAPP
- Waypoints can now be added at end of FPLN directly on the FPLN A page.
- Various small bug fixes