A relatively new developer, ST Simulations, has released St. Stephan Airport (LSTS) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
St. Stephan Airport is a small airfield situated in the Swiss Alps. The airfield rests at an elevation of 3304 feet and is surrounded by challenging terrain and other obstacles. Whilst there is plenty of general aviation traffic in the area, the airport is also often used by business jets transporting VIPs to the area.
The airport may be small, but the team has packed in a bunch of features to make the experience as good as possible. For example, there are plenty of custom buildings, including military bunkers, watchtowers and numerous hangars. There’s also interior modelling with some of these buildings to explore. PBR texturing has been used to create a realistic-looking effect and the runway markings have been designed to be as authentic as possible. Finally, the ain hangar door is animated and can be opened with you controlling the taxi light.
If you want to pick up this Swiss airport, you can do so from a number of stores. Stores include Contrail, SIMMARKET, FlightSim.com and FlightSim.to. According to their product page, it will also be made available through iniBuilds and Aerosoft in the future.
- Custom Hangar of the St. Stephan Airport with interior details
- Custom Military Bunkers
- Custom Watch Tower with interior
- Many Airport Buildings
- Custom Event Tents
- Custom Animated Flags
- Animated doors for main hangar(can be opened with Taxi light)
- Highly Detailed Textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), Reflective and Realistic Textures
- Realistic and Highly Detailed Representation of the Airport
- Realistic Runway Markings
- A lot of custom objects, models and details for the environment