Once a world speed record holder, the Hughes H-1 Racer is now available in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Developers HCG Digital Arts Ltd announced their release is “our rendition of the original H-1 Racer. We did our best to capture as many of the original H-1’s features and specs as we could, but also added a variety of custom/creative additions as well.”
Having set both a world airspeed record and transcontinental speed record across the USA in the 1930s, the aircraft has truly established itself in the history books of iconic aircraft.
With 4K PBR textures, checklists, computational fluid dynamics and a whole host of features, simmers can have a fun time flying back through the ages (and at record speeds to boot).
You can purchase your copy of the Hughes H-1 Racer at simmarket.com for EUR14.48 (excluding VAT).
- Responsive and fun flight model
- Lots of Interactable Switches/Levers
- Fuel Pump and Fuel Transfer Switches
- Dust, Engine Heat and Smoke FX
- Hydraulic Landing Gear with Gravity Operated Emergency Gear
- ADF Navigation System
- Removeable Canopy
- Strobe, Landing, Interior and Nav Lights
- New Propeller Simulation (NPS)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- 4K PBR Textures
- Detailed Model
- 5 Aerobatic Smoke FX
- 12 Liveries (1 based on original H-1, 11 Fictional)
- Camera Views
- Weather Preset “August 1935”
- User Manual