Scenery developer Rafael Tango Tango has released Aracaju Airport (SBAR) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The airport is best known as Santa Maria Airport serving the city of Aracaju, and is voted one of the best cities in Brazil for quality of life. The airport is the main source of tourism, bringing people to its gorgeous beaches. LATAM and Gol are two airlines that frequent the airport, but the airport is able to handle much more traffic thanks to its terminal and 7,200ft runway.
The product comes with jetways, 3D modelled terminals and a custom windsock. There is also accurate apron, taxiway and runway markings, along with apron lights. The developer has said that there is generic building models in the city, but they are high quality in 2K and 4K textures.
- Fully functional Taxiways, Parking Spots and Runway
- 3D Modeled Terminal and Hangars
- Accurate Apron, Taxiway and Runway markings
- Custom windsock
- 3D modeled service buildings such as fire fighting, fuel station, etc
- Realistic Parking
- Generic Building Models in the City
- Apron Lights
- Control Tower
- High quality 2K & 4K PBR textures