Pyreegue Dev Co has released Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport (UKLL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Located in the heart of Europe, the airport grew considerably for the Euro 2012 Championship which saw thousands of people pour through the doors. Since then, the airport has continued to welcome visitors from across Europe.
The product features custom animated jetways (with a dynamic hood), custom ground texture work (with accurate markings) and also custom night lighting throughout. Furthermore, the airport product will come with parallax window mapping and a fully developed interior for those that like to explore extra details for these airports. Pyreegue Dev Co also says that the airport will be compatible with default ATC and come with the latest ILS/VOR data.
You can buy the airport now from OrbxDirect for $21.99 AUD (US$16.73 | €14,23 | £12.10).
Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport joins other airports such as Tivat Airport and Odesa International Airport from Pyreegue Dev Co.
- Terminal Carcass made with AutoCAD to almost identically replicate the real building
- Custom Animated Jetways with dynamic hood to perfectly fit any airframe.
- Custom Ground polygons with custom markings and dirt
- ILS/VOR data according to latest AIP (On-line ready)
- 2021 layout
- Custom night lighting
- PBR textures for every object
- Optimized LODs and textures for smooth performance
- Animated vehicles on aprons
- Default ATC/Traffic integration
- Parallax Window Mapping for a visual “3d Interior effect”
- Lviv Arena, Lviv State Aircraft Repair Plant, Socar Gas Station included