Scenery developer Pyreegue Dev. Co has released Odesa International Airport (UKOO) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The airport sees frequent travel to and from various other Eastern-European cities such as Prague, Istanbul and Kyiv. Odesa International Airport sees airlines such as Wizz Air, Ryanair, flydubai and SkyUp visit and all help to bring the 1.6 million passengers to the airport each year.
Included with the airport is a range of features to accommodate the high-quality texture and models such as custom ground polygons with custom ground markings and dirt. As we have seen from previous airport add-ons from the developer, there’s a range of interior modelling as well as detailed terminal buildings. Over 100 custom objects have been developed specifically for the airport, as well as animated custom vehicles. Finally, the airport has been developed with the all-new 2021 layout and runway designators.
- High-quality textures for all models
- Custom Ground polygons with custom markings and dirt
- Runway slope profiles according to latest AIP
- ILS/VOR data according to latest AIP
- 2021 layout (New Apron is estimated based on available imagery and will be updated together with the new runway once those are introduced into service)
- Lots of custom objects both inside and outside of airport area
- New Terminal with full interior including check-in area, passport control and departure lounge.
- Old Terminal with partial interior that includes the departure lounge and parallax 3d windows
- Surrounding buildings included (6th Element Mall, METRO Mall)
- PBR textures for every object
- Optimized geometry and textures for best performance
- Default ATC/Traffic integration
- Custom enhanced vehicles animations on main aprons
- Highly detailed static aircraft models by paperscan
- Special VIP pax vehicles