Pilot Plus announced that they have partnered with Orbx to publish future scenery products through their store. Continuing on from that announcement, Pilot Plus, in conjunction with Orbx, have shared some new previews and details for the upcoming London Wycombe Air Park.
As previously mentioned London Wycombe Air Park is located in the Buckinghamshire countryside surrounded by plenty of green countryside and rural areas. The airport originally opened in 1941 as an RAF airport for flight training, but now has a bustling general aviation community.
The airport product will feature crisp ground textures, plenty of 3D modelling (of which is PBR) along with their adaptive seasonal vegetation, which is unique for X-Plane 11. Furthermore, plenty of VFR landmarks have been modelled which are used by real-world pilots when completing circuits.
Not yet released, but will soon be made available via Orbx Direct. We’ll continue to keep you updated.
- The Pilot Plus Definitive replication of London Wycombe
- A unique and charming atmosphere with highly detailed 3D modelling
- Full PBR ground details with crisp surrounding ground imagery
- Adaptive seasonal vegetation (changes on the fly)
- Atmospheric night environment, perfect for that sunset departure
- Includes local VFR landmarks which real-life pilots use when completing circuits
- Includes Cliveden House Helipad for trips from Wycombe
- Perfectly blends with Orbx TrueEarth Great Britain South