A fresh new update for Orbx’s latest aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator is now available.
The new update for the PAC P-750 XSTOL sees a number of improvements and fixes for the multi-use aircraft. Some of the biggest changes includes new integration with the PMS50 GTN750, along with additional effects and a new user guide. Pilots and 3D models will be hidden based on payloads, whilst there are improvements with the nosewheel turning and also the cockpit textures.
A number of bugs have also been fixed with the update. Some missing sounds have been added, whilst a few animations have also seen improvements.
The update can be downloaded through Orbx Central. You can view the full changelog down below.
Orbx’s PAC P-750 XSTOL is available for $38.37 AUD through Orbx Direct.
- Added optional PMS50 GTN750 integration
- Added engine exhaust heat blur effect
- Added user guide to package
- Condition lever logic has been rewritten
- Doors and agriculture hatch can now be operated by tablet
- Pilot and co-pilot 3D models will now be hidden based on payload setting
- Increased speed of map light dimmer knob
- Improved tooltip for backup elevator trim handle
- 55X Autopilot logic has been reworked to improve reliability
- Minor improvements and tweaks to cockpit textures
- Improved nosewheel turning at taxi speeds
- Autostart (Ctrl-E) now moves condition lever at appropriate time
- Autostart (Ctrl-E) now activates aux fuel pump
- Asobo GNS530/430 units can now be popped out into a new window correctly
- Fixed issue with cockpit door gas strut animation
- Fixed missing TDS GTNXi knob and button animations
- Fixed missing AV2 Circuit Breaker animation
- Fixed broken nose gear animation
- Fixed smoothing on nose gear
- Fixed cabin window smoothing issues
- Fixed gap in agriculture variant nose
- Fixed phantom clickspots when TDS GTNXi is disabled
- Fixed missing sounds on autopilot ALT and VS mode buttons
- Fixed missing sounds on SN3500 and TDS GTNXi knobs and buttons
- Fixed skydive masks not being double-sided
- Fixed reversed rudder trim wheel direction
- Fixed emergency exit decals in reverse order
- Fixed agriculture landing lights not showing as emissive
- Fixed duplicate mesh on agriculture navigation lights
- Fixed seats baked into cabin floor textures on non-pax variants
- Removed unused overhead pull handle on passenger and cargo variants