Following on the ‘Deadly 3’, released a few months ago, developer Milo Taylor has released Idaho’s ‘Not So Deadly 3’.
As the name suggests, the scenery package includes three scenery add-ons; Cabin Creek, Wilson Bar and Marble Creek, all located in Idaho. These small airstrips are perfectly suitable for your GA discovery flights or bush flying. The sceneries also includes extra sand bars to hone your flying skills even more.
Orbx’s Not So Deadly 3 is available for $19.95 AUD from Orbx Direct.
- I08 Cabin Creek USFS – 1750 ft slight uphill, one way in.
- C48 Wilson Bar USFS – 1500ft uphill, dogleg on final, one way in.
- ID8 Marble Creek – 1160ft tight valley approach. Landable in both directions.
- Cabin Creek STOL Sand Bars – Located directly south of Cabin Creek on Big Creek.
- 3 landing spots, with different degrees of difficulty.
- Wilson Bar and Marble Creek also have extra STOL areas as well.
- Many new animated animals and birds, plus already seen wildlife in the “Deadly 3”.
- As usual, make sure your approach is clear.
- Extensive Vegetation library for immersion. Many new bushes, grass, trees, rocks, logs and flowers.
- All new effects – smoke, fire, and rapids/water spray.