Scenery developer MSK Productions has released Mumbai Airport (VABB) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Mumbai, the capital of Maharashtra state, is the most populated city in India. The densely populated city means that there is plenty of traffic to and from the busy airport from airlines all across the world. The approach provides some scenic views over the nearby beaches and urban areas. Mumbai Airport is a hub for Air India and Vistara, Go First and IndiGo.
The airport comes with a number of features including 3D terrain including local rivers and bridges, dynamic lighting, animated trains and also interior modelling for terminals 1 and 2. The team has also included accurate 3D buildings with PBR materials.
- Airport buildings with PBR materials
- Detailed scenery with numerous custom buildings
- 3D Terrain including rivers and bridges
- Dynamic lighting, animated Jetways
- Terminal 1 and 2 interiors
- Detailed night textures
- Accurate representation of ground polygons throughout
- Animated trains around the airport