Scenery developer FSDreamTeam has released its latest scenery product for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Quiberon Aerodrome (LFEQ) located in the Brittany region of France is a civil aerodrome situated just 1.5km east of Quiberon. The airport is primarily used for leisure and tourism activities involving helicopters, parachuting and other GA aircraft. With the airport being sat so close to the beach, it makes for some interesting and challenging approaches.
The airport product features various detailed 3D models of the airport itself, along with nearby shops, bars and also Quiberon Marina. Animated people around the airfield and the beach also help to breathe life into the airport, along with a fully dynamic environment which reacts to the time of day and weather. The airport also features custom general aviation AI routes, a sloped runway and also dynamic lighting. This airport is a native Microsoft Flight Simulator product and not a conversion like some of FSDreamTeam’s recent scenery releases.
You can buy Quiberon Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator now from FSDreamTeam’s website for $9.99 USD.
- Highly detailed models in full PBR
- Fully native MSFS scenery, not a conversion
- Animated people around the airfield and on the nearby beach
- Quiberon Marina improved with boats, the lighthouse
- Dynamic environment, which reacts to time of day and weather
- Full Dynamic Lights, with custom behaviors depending on weather and time
- Sloped Runway
- Custom General Aviation AI routes