You can now fly the Aerosoft CRJ with a virtual co-pilot thanks to the release of FS2Crew’s Aerosoft CRJ Edition. The all-new utility product will allow you to have your virtual assistant handle numerous checklist flows in a realistic multi-crew environment.
You will be able to use voice controls to communicate to your co-pilot, whilst also being able to use button-controls to easily access the commands. You can also use the manual flow selector in order to trigger flows manually to suit specific needs. As with other FS2Crew products, there is a mix of EU, US and UK voice sets and you can mix all the crew accents at any time.
You will need to already own the Aerosoft CRJ for Microsoft Flight Simulator in order to use the product. You can buy it from Aerosoft.
- Direct integration into the MSFS on screen Toolbar via the FS2CREW COMMAND CENTER
- On screen helper panels makes learning the software a breeze: All information needed to fly is now directly displayed on screen via the new INFORMATION CENTER, CHECKLIST ASSIST, FLOWS ASSIST and COMMAND ASSIST PANELS.
- PUSH TO TALK KEY option
- PREDICTIVE CAPTAIN PA system for Button Control users
- New AUDIO system
- Updated speech recognition system for better results and improved recognition
- MANUAL FLOW SELECTOR panel allows users to manually trigger FO flows
- Program is now an .exe that runs outside of MSFS. NO MORE PANEL.CFG EDITS
- Ability to MIX FLIGHT CREW ACCENTS (example, you can pair a British FO with an American Captain)
- New VISUAL STATUS DISPLAY INDICATOR
- New optional interface method: AUTO RESPOND
- Button control actions now accessible via easy DROP DOWN MENU INTERFACE
- Users can access and manually change sound files
- And more!