France VFR is adding to their ever growing list of sceneries and airports, this time with the release of Tarbes-Lourdes Pyrenees Airport (LFBT). The airport serves the cities of Tarbes as well as Lourdes, with the latter one being a popular destination for Catholic pilgrims. The airport serves a number of airlines with destinations mostly being inside Europe, and especially Italy.
France VFR’s rendition of the airport comes with high resolution ground textures with detailed ground markings. The buildings are recreated in a photo-realistic fashion. The surrounding area has been provided with reworked vegetation and the runway has an accurate slope profile.
France VFR’s Tarbes-Lourdes Pyrenees Airport is available right now for €9,90.
- High resolution ground textures reworked aerial images from IGN.
- Detailed ground markings.
- Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific.
- Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings.
- Realistic night lighting reworked.
- Runways profiles (slopes) reworked.
- Compatible with our VFR FRANCE product range.
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided.