Fly X Simulations have released Teesside International Airport (EGNV) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Teesside International Airport, formerly known as Durham Tees Valley Airport, is an international airport located about 10 miles southwest of Middlesborough in the North East of England. The airport serves Teesside, County Durham and North Yorkshire. Teesside is served by a number of airlines, including Ryanair, KLM, Loganair and TUI Airways, with destinations in the United Kingdom, Europe and the Mediterranean. FedEx Express also operates cargo services to and from Hangar 1 at the airport.
Fly X Simulations rendition of Teesside International Airport includes a detailed replica of the airport as it is today, highly detailed terminal and surrounding buildings, high-resolution PBR texturing, texture baking on all buildings, terminal interior, custom objects, custom orthophoto and more.
You can purchase Fly X Simulations Teesside International Airport (EGNV) from the iniBuilds Store for £11.99 (Excluding VAT) here.
- The most detailed replica of Teesside Airport and the terminal & surrounding buildings
- Custom surrounding models and features included.
- All materials created with PBR textures
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings & high-resolution textures
- Use of native, highly efficient gITF models
- Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas