Providenciales International Airport is located on Providenciales Island and is the main international airport serving the Turks and Caicos Islands. The airport has 3 FBOs on the field ready to welcome executive passengers from all over the world. In 2017 Providenciales International Airport served just under 1,000,000 passengers and has service on airlines like American, Southwest, WestJet, Bahamasair, and others to various destinations in the Caribbean and North America. In years past, British Airways had Boeing 777 service into the airport from London-Gatwick.
Final Approach Simulations has recreated the airport with highly detailed airport buildings and interiors in the terminal, control tower, and hangars. The runways, taxiways, and aprons are built using custom, PBR materials and vibrant night lighting. The aprons are populated with static ramp vehicles and baggage containers. The various FBOs on the field are full of parked private jets waiting for their next trip.
Providenciales International Airport can be purchased on Simmarket for €11.99. Users who have previously purchased Final Approach Simulations’ Barbados Grantley Adams Airport for MSFS are entitled to a special price of €9.00, simply log in using the same account and the discount will be applied automatically. A P3D version of the airport was released as well can can be purchased on Simmarket for €11.99.
- Detailed main terminal, with modeled interior check-in halls and observation decks.
- During installation, user has the option to include static real world airliners parked at main terminal.
- Includes PBR effects and vibrant night lighting.
- Detailed custom runways, taxiways, and aprons.
- General aviation FBOs packed with dozens of unique private jets, just like the real airport.
- Aprons populated with dozens of additional static ramp vehicles and baggage containers.
- Modeled hangar interiors, with one that user can park inside with small aircraft.
- Interior of control tower modeled.