Carenado has released their rendition of the Pilatus PC-12. The Pilatus PC-12 is a single-engine turboprop aircraft, popular as regional aircraft and cargo aircraft by operators all over the world. The plane is also in use by several air forces. The PC-12 is the best selling plane in its class.
Carenado’s rendition of the PC-12 has been beautifully modelled, as we’ve come to expect from them. And with this beautiful model are 9 included liveries. The plane also features several avionics sets and realistic flight dynamics that have been tested by real pilots. Last but not least, the plane includes high quality sounds, animated doors and windows and a tablet interface to control several elements on the plane.
Carenado’s Pilatus PC-12 is available from the MSFS Marketplace only, for €24,99.
- 9 liveries (+ 1 white)
- GTN750 integration option (GTN750 from pms50.com).
- GTN750Xi integration option (GTN750Xi from https://tdssim.com/index).
- EX600 Avidyne
- Cold and dark / Ready to taxi / Ready for takeoff start options.
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interphase for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.