XFlight’s newest aircraft, the Cessna Citation Longitude has been released for X-Plane 11. The Cessna Citation Longitude made its first flight on October 8, 2016. Powered by two Honeywell HTF7000 turbofan engines, the Citation Longitude has a range of 3,500 nautical miles and a service ceiling of 45,000 feet. While the airframe is similar to the Citation Latitude, the Longitude features a 28 degree swept wing and T-tail. The powerful HTF7000 engines allow the Citation Longitude to be flown into and out of most regional airports around the globe making the aircraft extremely versatile.
XFlight has fully modeled the interior and exterior of the aircraft using PBR materials and 4K textures. Dynamic reflections can been seen on the model and all animations, including the landing gear, have been modeled with great detail. The cockpit has been fully textured in 4K and includes FMOD sounds. Updates and additions have been confirmed by XFlight, below is a full feature list. You can purchase the XFlight Citation Longitude from the X-Plane.org store for $25.00.
- Optimized for X-Plane 11
- Fully modeled/textured interior and exterior with realistic liveries and cockpit
- Flight dynamics modeled after the real aircraft to allow pilots to experience true performance
- FMOD sounds
- 4k Textures, PBR material, and reflections
- Full control surface and landing gear animations
- More updates and additions to come