Scenery developer TropicalSim has released Faro 2020 for Prepar3D V5. The new scenery package is an updated to their 2016 release which brought the Portuguese holiday airport to life in the simulator. Under normal circumstances, the airport sees plenty of traffic from leisure routes around Europe from airlines such as TAP, easyJet, Ryanair and others.
The new scenery product from TropicalSim includes SODE operated jetways, photoscenery of the surrounding area, dynamic lighting and is compatible with numerous AI traffic and third party add-ons. Faro 2020 features the latest terminal expansion and also specular maps on the glass terminal buildings.
You can buy TropicalSim Faro 2020 for Prepar3D v5 from simMarket for €19.90 (excluding VAT). If you owned Faro 2020 for FSX/P3D, then you can upgrade for free providing it’s in your account. If you owned Faro 2016 for FSX/P3D, then you will need to pay 8.00 (excluding VAT).
- Highly detailed rendition of Faro Airport / LPFR – Portugal
- Optional SODE animated jetways
- Includes the new terminal expansion
- Specular maps on glass terminals
- Photoscenery surrounding the airport area with night lighting and full autogen
- Full night illumination
- Dynamic Lighting
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- Compatible with default P3Dv5 and add-on P3Dv5 scenery
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for best performance
- Installer will detect sim location and add the scenery.cfg entry for P3Dv5