Scenery developer Terrapearl Studios has released Sekiu Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The news follows on our introduction article yesterday for this new development team.
Sekiu Airport is located in the scenic Olympic Mountains of the Pacific Northwest. The airport has a single runway inviting all sorts of general aviation aircraft. Sekiu Airport (11S) serves a small community in Clallam, County in Washington and is surrounded by a huge amount of natural beauty, mountainous terrain and lush forests.
The first product from the development team includes features such as HDR lighting, custom buildings and various ground clutter that brings life to the airport. As mentioned in our introduction article, the team are keen to ensure that the airport is a quality scenery product for the community. They have made custom, hand-painted pavement and taxiways, various vegetation and used the correct airport data to ensure that light position, parking spots and elevation is correct. There is a whole host of features detailed in the feature list down below.
Terrapearl Studios Sekiu Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator is now available to buy from simMarket for €12.67.
- 100% Full PBR technologies used
- HDR Lighting
- Slew of carefully hand-crafted objects carefully placed using most recent data available
- Custom, hand painted pavement, showcasing all imperfections including dirt, cracks, patches, and water puddles
- Added missing vegetation data in areas surrounding the community of Sekiu
- Tons of hand placed 3D grass, shrubs, weeds, and much more
- Added road textures to town around airport and marina
- Plenty of clutter (crates, barrels, 3D people, boats, vehicles, etc)
- Corrected Mesh
- Full rendition of the Seiku marina with docks, HQ 3D boats, and various vehicles
- Proper airport data (VASI light position and cages, parking spots)
- Quick support and updates as the SDK evolves