Situated on an artificial island just south of the city of Kobe in Japan, Kobe Airport (RJBE) sees over 3 million passengers pass through the airport on a yearly basis. The airport primarily has domestic operations for cities across Japan but also sees a handful of charter services, also. Developer Technobrain has released the airport for Prepar3D and FSX.
The product features animated jetways (using the default key mapping), static aircraft and enhanced ground textures and buildings for the surrounding area. The developer has created an ‘extremely realistic airport’ whilst also using night lighting techniques, shadows and dynamic lighting to the apron areas. It is confirmed to also be compatible with Orbx Global products.
At the time of writing, you can buy Technobrain Kobe Airport for FSX and P3D from simMarket for 26.25 (excluding tax). However, from October 14th 2020, the price is due to increase to 35.00 (excluding tax).
- Extremely realistic airport
- Animated CTRL+J jetways
- AFX file representing actual airline parking positions (Some parking lots can park the default aircraft)
- Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport
- Add static airport ground vehicles
- Pseudo shadows
- Add enhanced ground texture and autogen buildings and vegetation
- Road traffic
- Added dynamic lighting to all apron lights. P3Dv4 or later (User option)
- Functionality verified: Orbx FTX Global BASE Pack ver.1.4.4 *1
- Version for FSX/FSX SE/P3Dv2/P3Dv3/P3Dv4/P3Dv5
- Much more…..