After announcing their partnership recently, Pilot Plus has released their next airport under the Orbx banner. This time, focusing on the smaller GA field of London Wycombe. The airport was teased a few months ago with some initial renders, but now the airport is complete with plenty of details, high resolution texturing and plenty of PBR effects.
The airport sits in Buckinghamshire, giving instant access to some stunning countryside as you take off from the airport. The airport focuses heavily on GA flying and the Pilot Plus team has created plenty of VFR objects around the airport which is what the real-world pilots use today.
The scenery product features 3D modelling, full PBR ground details with crisp texture work, along with their adaptive season vegetation first seen in their Bristol Definitive release.
You can buy Pilot Plus’ EGTB London Wycombe Air Definitive right now from Orbx, using Orbx Central or via OrbxDirect. It is available for $30.95 AUD (approximately US$20.72 / €19,14 / £15.91).
- Our Definitive replication of London Wycombe
- A unique and charming atmosphere with highly detailed 3D modelling
- Full PBR ground details with crisp surrounding ground imagery
- Adaptive seasonal vegetation (changes on the fly)
- Atmospheric night environment, perfect for that sunset departure
- Includes local VFR landmarks which real-life pilots use when completing circuits
- Includes Cliveden House Helipad for trips from Wycombe
- Perfectly blends with Orbx TrueEarth