Newcomer developer Origami Studios has released Scottish Aviation Bulldog for X-Plane 11. The new aircraft is a collaboration between Origami Studios and SimToolKitPro and is the first product from the development team.
Used primarily as an RAF training aircraft for over 30 years, the aircraft has proven to be very popular and reliable. The streamlined design also makes it an accessible aircraft for those looking to enjoy the more aerobatic side of things. The aircraft developed by Origami Studios is based on the 104 and 121 Bulldog Models. The 104 serves as the point of reference for the panels, whilst the 121 was used for the visual and performance data.
The aircraft features a flight model that has been tested by multiple Bulldog pilots and includes faithfully recreated characteristics of the aircraft based on real-world data. The Lycoming IO-360 engine with inverted oil systems has been modelled in its entirety for the aircraft and will react accordingly based on your inputs. The aircraft features handcrafted PBR textures, ice accumulation on various surfaces and also high-resolution cockpit textures. Whilst in the cockpit, be sure to play around with the numerous moving parts such as the seats, canopy and air vents.
In addition to all of the aircraft features, the Scottish Aviation Bulldog for X-Plane 11 also includes a quick manual, paintkit for painters, functioning circuit breakers and also a complete FMOD soundpack.
You can buy Origami Studios’ Scottish Aviation Bulldog for X-Plane 11 only from the iniBuilds store for £24.99 (plus VAT).
- Flight model tested by multiple real-world Bulldog pilots
- Faithful representation of a Lycoming IO-360 engine with inverted oil systems
- Flight characteristic and performance derived from real-world data
- Extensive flight-handling testing against aerobatic maneuvers
- Realstate: Persistence for specific functions of the aircraft including tachometer and and panel lighting customisation
- Normal checklists
- Fuel/Payload manager
- Ground Equipment: Ground chocks, pitot covers and canopy covers. Ground equipment can affect aircraft functionality
- Faithful recreation of the 104 and 121 export models featuring handcrafted visuals
- Priority panel textures. So you get the highest resolution no matter the scenario.
- Every surface is made utilizing PBR. See accurate reflections, bumps, roughness on the surface of the aircraft
- HDR dynamic lighting
- Ice accumulation simulated on specific surfaces.
- Grabbable control surfaces
- Highly interactive cockpit featuring moving seats, moving canopy and movable air vents
- Quick Manual including checklists
- Paintkit for both Photoshop and Substance Painter
- FMOD Soundpack
- Representation of a classic Benedix King radio stack
- Custom G-Force Meter
- Persistent Tachometer
- Functioning circuit breakers
- Faithful steam gauge panel recreation