Although announced back at Flight Sim Show in Cosford earlier this month, Orbx has finally shared the formal forum announcement for TerraFlora for X-Plane 11. TerraFlora originally was released on Prepar3D via Turbulent Designs before the team joined the Orbx umbrella.
The new add-on from the teams will enhance your X-Plane experience on a Global level by replacing all autogen trees. The tree replacement software will give a range of new high-quality texturing throughout the world, including a range of vegetation types to fit in the regions and landclass nearby.
The full feature list can be found below. No release details just yet, but you can find all the information on the Orbx forums.
- Superb HD-quality trees replacing all default autogen on a global scale
- Realistic representation of a large variety of tree types to give you the maximum realism possible
- High-quality vegetation textures created by Russ White to raise the bar in detail in X-Plane 11
- Multiple tree types to cover the world with correct regional placement
- Coloured to match the default ground textures of the world for improved realism
- The most realistic HD vegetation available for X-Plane
- Seamless blending with TerraFlora textures included in Orbx TrueEarth and airports