Marcus Nyberg is back with a brand new Swedish airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Stockholm Bromma Airport (ESSB) is the third busiest in the country and sees numerous airlines, jets and GA traffic pass through each year. Approaching the airport will take you right over the Swidish capital with views spanning stunning vistas and parts of the city.
As with other airports developed by Marcus Nyberg, Bromma Airport is developed to a high standard with 4K texturing, hand-crafted aerial imagery and hundreds of custom objects all designed to bring the airport to life. Marcus has also taken advantage of the new SDK technology meaning you can expect a sloped runway, PBR texturing and impressive amounts of detail without compromising the performance of the simulator. Orbx’s Marcus Nyberg has also crafted over 100 points of interest throughout Stockholm city itself to give that perfect view during the approach into Bromma Airport.
A range of previews from the newly announced airport has been shared on the Orbx forum and we expect more before the product is released. No release date has been yet confirmed, but we will surely let you know once we learn more.
- Bromma Airport in exquisitely detailed 4K depiction
- High-detailed 4K textures, with a majority featuring PBR and normal maps.
- Stockholm City with 100+ incredible POI’s, giving a lot to explore
- Beautiful hand-coloured custom aerial imagery for the entire Stockholm city area
- Sloped runway
- Stunning representation of the airport surroundings with an incredible amount of detail, including the old hangar area that now serves as a shopping centre
- Developed in collaboration with Bromma Airport management
- Incredibly detailed 3D modelling and texturing