Orbx’s Misha Cajic took to the forums today to announce a brand new airport for Prepar3D V4. LYBE Belgrade Nikola Tesla International Airport in Serbia will be one of the next Orbx products to hit the market. Developed by both Misha and Rasha Tucakov, this is a highly personal project with lots of features and attention to detail.
The airport itself is the main hub for Serbia with over 5.5 million passengers passing through each year. Various airlines such as Air Serbia, Wizz Air and Aviolet frequent the airport bringing in visitors from all over the world. There is also a range of long haul destinations outside of Europe too including Qatar Airlines to Doha and Etihad to Abu Dhabi.
Misha and Rasha have spent time making Belgrade airport as detailed as possible. With highly detailed modelling of the airport, including interior modelling, SODE jetway support, animated people and vehicles, as well as static aircraft, high-resolution texturing and more.
Not only will LYBE Belgrade Nikola Tesla International airport from Orbx feature the airport itself, but a whole CityScene will also be included with the product when it releases. Hundreds of points of interest have been modelled including the Church of St. Sava, Avala Tower and the Palace of Serbia. All major bridges have been fully modelled in 3D also.
The forum post gave a detailed look at the upcoming scenery, which is due for release soon. Along with the details, there’s a range of animated comparisons shots (between default scenery and the new Orbx product) as well as a look at the 5 included seasonal variations.
Once the product has been released, we will let you know. We have included the product feature list down below.
LYBE Belgrade Nikola Tesla International Airport Feature List
- Ultra-detailed rendition of Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport
- Complete hand-coloured 5 seasonal variants
- Long runway suitable for any kind of airliner operations
- Animated SODE jetways
- Superbly crafted terminal with interior modelling and custom reflections
- High detail multi-elevation parking lots and arrivals/departures areas
- Custom static aircraft, vegetation, and non-airside details
- Animated vehicles, GSE and PeopleFlow
- Advanced ambient occlusion and night lighting rendering techniques
- Designed to work best with Orbx Global or OpenLC Europe
- Developed for Prepar3D v4
- Hundreds of custom POIs and buildings, including Usce, New Belgrade, Church of St. Sava, Beogradjanka, Avala Tower, VMA, Red Star Stadium, Palace of Serbia, and many more!
- All major bridges in the city custom modelled
- Over 100 square km of hand annotated, seasonal 50cm photoreal terrain to explore
- A huge extended area of custom landclass, mesh, roads and rivers beyond the primary coverage area, seamlessly blending with the photoreal coverage