Acclaimed developer, MK-Studios, has recently published their Helsinki V1.10 update changelog on Facebook ahead of its release.
Following their recent patch, the development team has taken note of community feedback and has included many fixes and improvements into their most novel update to the popular scenery. The developers indicate that some of the major fixes include the addition of animated vehicles to the apron area of the airport, the remodelling of certain buildings situated behind the terminal area, the addition of previously absent buildings and structures along the final approach path of RWY 04R, the revision of certain stand labelling issues, and some the resolving of some other general P3DV5.1 HF1 compatibility issues.
Even though quite extensive, the developer has let customers know that further fixes to flashing taxiway light issues and the readjustment of the closeness of approach lights to taxiways in the vicinity of RWY04R are the subjects of a small hotfix, set to be released at a later date.
The full changelog can be found hereafter or on MK-Studio’s Facebook post. To purchase MK-Studio’s Helsinki for P3D, head on over to OrbxDirect where you can purchase it for $34.95 AUD.
- Added: AFCAD Crosswind RWY’s
- Added: Animated Vehicles
- Added: Stopbar Lights
- Added: Approach Lights RWY33
- Added: Gravel Pit Near RWY22L
- Added: Missing Buildings Along Final Approach Path RWY 04R
- Added: Dynamic Lights Cargo Area
- Fixed: AFCAD Stands and Gate Assignments
- Fixed: Runway and Taxiway Light Brightness
- Fixed: Terminal Interior Night Textures
- Fixed: Lamp Glow Brightness
- Fixed: Bus Colliding with Terminal
- Fixed: Cars Inside Building
- Fixed: Taxiway Light Flickering
- Fixed: Stand S52 Wrong Labelling
- Fixed: Stand 31 Renamed to 32
- Fixed: Wrong Sign-on S45
- Fixed: Vegetation
- Fixed: Satellite Image Adjustments
- Fixed: Hill Near Cargo Area Flattened
- Remodelled: Buildings Behind Terminal
- Removed: Runway Touchdown Zone Lights RWY04R and 33
- Removed: Night Textures from Tower