LatinVFR has surprised us all with a release of Barcelona-El Prat Airport (LEBL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport sees a large number of airlines and travellers, with it being the gateway to the popular Spanish city, and serves as a hub for Vueling. LatinVFR’s rendition of the airport comes with highly detailed PBR textures and modelling, as well as realistic airport lighting. Furthermore, it features sloped run- and taxiways using the native MSFS system. The team has also given the city of Barcelona a bit of an upgrade, enhancing some of the cities iconic landmarks and buildings.
LatinVFR’s Barcelona LEBL scenery is available for $16.99 from their website.
- Handmade and detailed PBR ground markings and textures for Barcelona- El Prat airport according to the most recent airport situation
- Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- All airport terminals modeled.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized jetways
- Barcelona city landmarks, enhancing the most iconic and important buildings.
- Airport surroundings accurately represented.