Scenery developer Just Sim has released a new version of its Nice Cote D’Azur Airport (LFMN) for Prepar3D v5. The new version, available now at simMarket, features new 3D models, a corrected AFCAD and new textures for the ground.
As mentioned, the ground textures have seen an improvement, along with adjustments with the taxiways to bring it up to today’s standards and also the current airport layout. In addition, Just Sim has added GSX settings to now align with the improved AFCAD.
The airport product also features SODE jetways, PBR materials, high-resolution building textures and 3D birds and grass.
You can buy Just Sim’s Nice Cote D’Azur for Prepar3D v5 right now for €19.90 from simMarket. If you owned the previous version from Just Sim, released on March 25th 2019, you can upgrade for €5.90.
What’s new in version 2:
- Ground polygon textures have been changed
- More than 20 parking lots have been changed added
- Taxiways have been fixed / added
- New 3D models have been added
- Afcad was corrected for current navdata and parking scheme
- GSX settings corrected for current afcad
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Base by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Vector by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX openLC Europe by ORBX
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Custom GSX Ground Service settings for scenery (parking’s specifications, vehicles, pushback and boarding services) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- 3D models now use PBR materials
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- 3D birds
- 3D grass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, high resolution phototerrain
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format