After releasing the BAe 146 Professional just last week, Just Flight has issued numerous updates to the aircraft already. The latest update, version 1.04, brings a number of changes, fixes and improvements based off of feedback from testers and the community.
Some of the standout changes include tweaks to the flap animations, improved compatibility with ActiveSky and also various fixes to the autopilot. Furthermore, a new ‘turnaround’ aircraft states has been added, along with integration with GSX’s GPU feature.
To get the update, you will need to download the product again from your Just Flight account. It’s worth noting that improvements will continue with the product over time, in particular with the FMC.
Whilst you download, why not check out our First Look with the aircraft.
If you don’t own the Just Flight 146 Professional on Prepar3D, you can buy it from Just Flight for £59.99.
146 Professional v1.04 Update Changelog
- F/O ASI inoperative on 200/300 variants – fixed
- Various autopilot tweaks and fixes
- Elevator trim no longer initialising to take-off position on first load – fixed
- ‘Turnaround’ aircraft state menu option added
- Weather radar Active Sky compatibility fixes
- Decimal point missing from altimeter inHG barometric setting – fixed
- Flap animation tweaked
- Livery and minor texture fixes
- Light effects tweaked to avoid cockpit light spill on -300 variant
- Glideslope/localiser capture logic fixes
- Clickspot added to FMCs for toggling 2D pop-up
- Speed bug clickspot logic improved
- Improvements to exterior glass
- External AC/DC power can now be supplied by GSX jetway or GPU
- Flaps now retract fully when selecting ‘Cold & Dark’ state
- MWS amber caution will now automatically cancel if no amber captions remain