Renown aircraft developer, Just Flight, has announced their latest aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator, the Fokker F28 Fellowship.
Appearing on their ‘In Development’ page on their website, Just Flight details that they have started the development of all four variants of the regional jet (F28-1000/2000/3000/4000), which first flew in 1967. The Fellowship was developed by Dutch aircraft manufacturer, Fokker, and was designed to carry between 50 and 65 passengers on regional operations. Later, the -4000 was able to carry up to 85 passengers with a stretched fuselage and uprated engines. The aircraft ceased production in 1987 in favour of the newer Fokker F70 and F100 aircraft.
Just Flight has included a vast library of work in progress screenshots of the aircraft from within MSFS, along with an extensive list of features that describes the in-depth detail the aircraft is being developed to. Features will include 4K PBR texturing throughout with animations for doors, mechanisms and tail-mounted airbrake, custom ground equipment and full integration with the MSFS environmental engine.
Head on over to the Just Flight In Development page to find the extended screenshot library.
- Four variants of the F28 Fellowship – 1000/2000/3000/4000
- Accurately modelled from real world examples
- Realistic animations
- 4096×4096 textures and PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials
- Detailed normal mapping for down-to-the-rivet precision of aircraft surfaces
- Full support for MSFS visual icing effects and ground services support
- Custom ground equipment (GPU, cones and chocks)
- Optional engine hush kits
- Authentic gauges and navigational equipment, including RMI (VOR/ADF) and HSI
- Realistic autopilot system
- Choose between ‘cold & dark’ or ‘ready for take-off’
- Tablet EFB for controlling various aircraft states and options
- Fully compatible with MSFS VR mode
- Realistic dimmable lighting
- Custom-coded hydraulic, electrical, engine bleed, fuel and pressurisation systems
- Realistic flight dynamics for each variant based
- MSFS-native (Wwise) sound package
- Comprehensive manual
- Paint kit included