Gaya Simulations has updated their rendition of Vienna International Airport (LOWW) to version 1.2. The update is available right away for Prepar3D and Microsoft Flight Simulator through Orbx Direct, with other stores (including the Microsoft Marketplace) to follow in the next few days. The update will also be coming to X-Plane soon.
The 1.2 update is quite significant, and adds a number of new features and fixes: the team has updated the airport by adding some new buildings, to make the scenery more in-line with how it looks today. Also added are some new effects and ground markings, as well as interior in the North Pier.
- Added new buildings making the airport exactly as it’s today.
- Add specular reflections for ground textures.
- Added custom orange and blue taxi-lines in the appropriate places.
- Added interior for the North Pier.
- Jetways wheels now turn when operated.
- VGDS now shows correctly when the sim is loading.
- The control tower now has new textures for day and night.
- Fixed a number of miscellaneous bugs based on user feedback.