Gaya Simulations has published through the Orbx Store their Florence Airport (LIRQ) and City for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The scenery has been designed exclusively for MSFS. The scenery is extremely detailed and features all you can expect from Gaya Simulations with PBR rendering, dynamic lighting, accurate and very detailed modeling. The scenery features the airport and many details in the city, with some points of interest of added to the default rendition of the city.
Located in the center of Tuscany in Italy, the Florence Airport bears a challenging approach and and requires precision landings with its 1,750m long runway. Due to surrounding terrain, airplane usually land on runway 05 and depart on runway 23, making traffic management tricky. Before the COVID situation, the airport was operating at nearly full design capacity with 2.8 million passengers. Served by many airlines, however only Vueling has a base in Florence.
You can purchase Gaya Simulations Florence on Orbx Direct for $26.79AUD (approximately US$18.97 | €16,19 | £14.69)
- A details-focused rendition of Florence Airport (LIRQ).
- Fully optimised for ultra-smooth performance.
- Includes custom animations.
- Many custom-made POIs in and around the airport.
- Proximity to the historic Renaissance centre of Florence.
- High-quality 3D assets dotted around the city for an ultra-realistic experience.
- Incredible yet challenging approach bordered by the nearby Monte Morello.
- Central location in Italy, in the heart of Tuscany.