Immersion developer FS2Crew took to their Facebook on Saturday to announce that “No more flying solo in your Bus in P3D V5!” Their FSLabs Airbus Immersion Pack has been updated to v1.5, which brings the buses out of maintenance and ready to fly in Prepar3D v5.
FS2Crew informed users that this is a free update for current users, and if you don’t already own FS2Crew for the FSLabs Airbus, now is your chance to grab it as they are offering a 50% discount with coupon code: SUMMER2020.
Not only the buses receive a maintenance upgrade to their software, but more fixes and changes were brought along, such as a PACKS OFF take off now works correctly, a new approach option and also new configuration options for landing lights off/on at 10K or Gear Up and gear down or Flaps up and 10K. A full list of changes can be found down below.
The developer also took this time to inform users that the update is built into the main installer only and currently available on the FS2Crew website only. it is mentioned that if you purchased the product via a 3rd party vendor, to allow a few days to get the file up on their servers.
To conclude their post with more great news, FS2Crew has announced that next weekend the Boeing fleet will be getting some love from the maintenance team, and they will be releasing the PMDG 737 NGX-U Prepar3D v5 update.
You can get your copy of FS2Crew FSLabs Airbus today for €19.98 EUR using code SUMMER2020 at simMarket or FS2Crew.
FS2Crew FSLabs Airbus 1.5 Update Changelog
- Prepar3D V5 Support
- Autobrake MAX option removed from the Approach Brief
- Packs Off Takeoff now works properly if user manually configured for single pack operation during taxi out
- New approach option: RNAV (RNP). Only difference is FO will not press LS on his side during his 10,000 foot flow
- ‘Loke Blue’ and ‘Glide Slope Blue’ FMA callout: possibility of double “checked” fixed.
- “Glide” deviation callout trigger loosened up a bit
- “Brake Check” now available in additional modes as per user request
- Setting ND to 10 during Parking Flow now takes into consideration if you’re in the left or right seat.
- New Config options: “User sets TO Trim”. With this option enabled, the FO will not attempt to set the Takeoff trim during his after start flow. The user must set the trim manually
- ‘1000 to go’ call reset for 2nd leg fixed
- If config option ‘Skip Exterior Inspection’ selected, FO will start his Preliminary Cockpit flow immediately. There will no longer be a delay
- FO will now turn the packs on during his Preliminary Cockpit Prep flow (Ground air cannot be connected)
- New Config Option: Landing lights off/on at 10K/ Gear up and gear down/ Flaps up and 10K
- GSX Level 2 integration: Pilot models disabled; they will no longer walk the plane with the animated passengers