Not long after sharing the latest round of previews, FlyTampa has released Copenhagen v2 for Prepar3D v4. Copenhagen Airport is the main international airport of Denmark, serving hundreds of routes and destinations from a large variety of airliners.
The all-new version has expanded the main terminal, along with the new Pier C modelling. Each of the buildings also has high-resolution textures, PBR materials and also SODE support. For those who don’t use SODE, CTRL+J will also work for the jetways. In addition, there are now new airport buildings, PBR materials for the ground textures, new apron vehicles and also animated vehicle animations with dynamic lighting.
You can buy Copenhagen v2 from simMarket right now for €28.00. If you already own the previous version of Copenhagen, you are entitled to an upgrade price of €12.00.
There is no word on whether this product will be compatible with Prepar3D v5 at this time.
Copenhagen v2 Changes
- Terminal expansion and Pier C remodeling
- Terminal high resolution textures and PBR materials
- Runway expansion
- New Jetways supporting native ctrl+J and SODE functions
- SODE VDGS
- Completely remodeled ground with PBR materials
- New airport buildings added since first version
- Dynamic lighting
- Seasonal switches and complete sets of seasonal textures
- New apron vehicles
- New apron vehicle animations with dynamic lights