FlightFactor has pushed out another update to their advanced series A320 Ultimate aircraft bringing it to version 1.0.7. This update comes and brings a cumulative version with fixes from beta versions 1.0.2 to 1.0.6.
The team is currently working on the aircraft and getting it prepared to handle the new X-Plane rendering system, Vulkan. FlightFactor has advised users that the Vulkan version of the aircraft will be coming out when X-Plane 11.50 leaves beta and is final and issues may arise with the aircraft in the beta.
A full changelog was also posted on the X-Plane forums and below is the full list of changes included with version 1.0.7:
- Inoperable EFB in some cases
- Different multi-monitor panels and render issues
- Rudder trim stuck after -20deg
- Render in OGL mode on X-Plane 11.50
- AMU CAB light flash
- ISIS position saving
- Hiding panels by click on 2D and 3D cockpit panels
- Increased takeoff and taxi lights intensity
- APU start in flight after dual engine failure
- Saving standard and popout panels configuration
- Panels resizeing
- Possible windows positioning out of visible area
- Multi-monitor support for different cockpit interaction modes
- Keyboard input into EFB in 2D window mode
- Auto CabinReady set in the begining of running before takeoff
- Multi-monitor configurations support
- Windows resize in pop-out mode
- Applying X-Plane UI scaling for new windows
To check out more details on the FlightFactor A320 Ultimate, the update and view the full changelog, you can head over to the X-Plane forums and join the ongoing discussion about the aircraft.
You can pick up the FlightFactor A320 Ultimate from the X-Plane.org store for $79.95 USD.