Scenery developer Flight Sim Development Group (FSDG) may have just released Casablanca on X-Plane 11, but they aren’t stopping with scenery releases this week. French airport Beziers Cap d’Agde (LFMU) is now ready to purchase and download from the FSDG website.
Currently, the airport is only served by Ryanair to destinations such Beauvais, Charleroi and London-Luton. However, the airport is limited to only one 737 at any one time due to a lack of facilities at the small airport. The airport also accommodates a range of GA flying for those looking to explore France at a slower pace.
Despite its size, FSDG have invested time to create a highly detailed version of Beziers Cap d’Agde airport and the surroundings. Furthermore, it has also included animated TGV trains with authentic schedules, detailed vineyards and realistic shadow and lighting.
The airport can be picked up from FSDG for €9.99 (excluding VAT).
- Very realistic model of Beziers Cap d’Agde airport and surroundings
- High resolution textures
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- PBR ground materials for more realism (P3Dv4)
- Animated TGV train with authentic schedules
- Detailed vineyards
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Compatible with all known add-ons including GSX, UTX, FS Global, France VFR and the ftx series
- Manual included