Aircraft developer Flight Factor has posted a new update to their Boeing 757 rendition. Included in the update is numerous fixes to the modern avionics package that was recently released. That upgrade-update is available for $20 (for existing 757 customers) on the xplane.org store here.
- Changed alt disagree message logic for FPDS
- Set altitude symbol step as 20 and vs symbol step as 50
- inversed VTK indication
- Fixed terrain peaks overlay VTK symbol
- Fixed target speed symbol zoom
- Decreased yoke reflection on FPDS displays
- Fixed issue when popped up and out FPDS displays are not updated in view is outside
- Revised defaults for avionics options for FPDS
- Added an option to transfer some v-speeds from FMC to FPDS EFIS
- Fixed ILS symbol.
Stay tune with FSElite for future updates of the Flight Factor 757.