Digital Design, who recently released Lyon for Prepar3D, has updated EDDP Leipzig. The new update brings it to Prepar3D v4 and v5 standards and has been released free of charge to customers.
Version 1.2 doesn’t add much more then what was previously available with the scenery, but the most significant change is now the inclusion of a native installer for both Prepar3D v4 and v5. The only other changes to this new version is the inclusion of AFCAD improvements, support for SODE VGDS and some minor fixes.
You can get this new update now for free via simMarket if you already owned the previous version of EDDP Leipzig.
If you don’t already own the product, you can pick it up for €21.00 (plus tax).
Version 1.2 Changelog
- AFCAD improved
- Support SODE VGDS
- Minor fixes (signs, road traffic, dynamic lighting)
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Photorealistic textures on the airport buildings
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Highly realistic night time effects with custom 3D runway and taxilights
- Custom reflection map. Reflection map is used for setting what should be seen in window reflection
- Custom surroundings
- Friendly FPS and low VAS usage
- Compatible with FTX Global
- Automatic season change
- Animated SODE Jetways
- Animated airport vehicles, cars and trains.
- Inclusion of manual in PDF format