After an extremely long development cycle, developer David Rosenfeld has released the long-awaited Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport (LLBG) for Prepar3D. Released by Aerosoft under the ‘Mega Airport’ branding, users can now purchase the product for €20.97.
Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport is the main international airport of Israel and is also the busiest airport in the country. Serving over 24 million passengers in 2019 with airlines such as EI AI, Israir Airlines, Wizz Air and many more. The range of runways and terminal buildings mean it can server both smaller aircraft and larger aircraft for those long-hauls. It also has a busy cargo hub which sees operators such as FedEx, DHL and others frequent the airport.
Mega Airport Ben Gurion from David Rosenfeld features accurate renditions of the terminal buildings, concourse, hangars, and more. Further to the terminal buildings, the airport also features high-resolution photoreal seasonal ground textures, which have also been colour-corrected to reflect the real-world surroundings. In addition, the airport features SODE animated jetways, dynamic lighting and also a configuration tool. Despite the number of features, David Rosenfeld has worked to optimise the experience for users.
You can buy David Rosenfeld Mega Airport Ben Gurion for Prepar3D v4.5 / v5 now for €20.97 (plus tax).
- Accurate Terminal 3 and the old Terminal 1 buildings, Concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
- Dynamic Lighting
- SODE animated jetway system for all gates
- Custom runway and apron/tarmac textures
- High resolution (7cm-30cm pixel) photoreal seasonal ground textures
- LLBG Scenery Configurator Tool to tweak for optimum scenery
- Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors
- Thousands of accurate hand-placed autogen objects
- Animated Israeli Railways train
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience