Aircraft developer Carenado has released the Piper PA-44 Seminole for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The aircraft product is based on the twin-engine aircraft and is known for its stability, speed and cruise range.
The aircraft is powered by two 180 horse-powered props and has a typical cruise speed of 160 knots. Due to the large fuel tanks and efficient design, the aircraft is capable of travelling up to 915nm and can carry up to 4 people in the aircraft. If you’re looking for a casual aircraft to take you on trips around the world or for an entry point to dual-engine aircraft, this is it for you.
Carenado has continued to use a mix of both custom and default avionics, along with their usual quality texture and modelling work. Also included is a set of stereo sound effects recorded directly from the aircraft itself as well as realistic flight dynamics. The aircraft has been tested by pilots of the aircraft for maximum accuracy within the simulator. You will also be able to interact with the pilots, doors and also have various panel states within the aircraft.
You can buy the Carenado PA44 Seminole for Microsoft Flight Simulator exclusively from the Microsoft Flight Simulator marketplace for £24.99 (or your local currency).
- Default GNS530
- Custom S-TEC 55 autopilot
- Defualt KX165 NAV2/COM2
- Default BR87 ADF
- Custom BK KN64
- Default KR87 ADF
- Custom BK KN64 DME
- Default G330 transponder
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements)
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard used by the film and gaming industries
- Tablet interface for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, etc; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi